Submit a Guest Post
So, you are looking to submit a guest post to promote your blog. Guest blogging is a very powerful way to gain exposure and introduce yourself and your blog to another web community. Here we talk about Technology and Internet. But our primary focus is on web apps, online tools, software and mobile apps. If you think that our blog is worth your post then you are more than welcome to guest post for us.
Submitting a Guest Post
1. Register for an account with a meaningful username as it will show in your author page url. You will be a subscriber first up but don’t worry we will upgrade your account, just read on.
2. Use a Gravatar enabled email id while creating account or signup at Gravatar.com and upload your real photo, it’s a must.
3. Use the form given below and send your username with other details so we can upgrade your role to a contributor for guest blogging. This step is to eliminate spammers and remember – no Gravatar, no upgrade, sorry.
4. Your account will be reviewed and we will upgrade it asap. You profile must be complete with your name, Twitter id, Google+ profile and your blog link. We will check if you really own that blog so be genuine in your approach.
Now, you are ready to submit your posts. Write your post, save it and we will review it. We will publish your post if it’s upto the standards or if required, we can suggest a re-review. We will keep you updated on the status of your post through emails. I can also edit the post if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes and to make it more appropriate for readers and search engines.
Submit Your Details
Requirements for a Successful Guest Post
1. The article should be unique, we don’t like to use Copyscape to check the authority of articles. So, no copy-paste and no spun articles.
2. The article length should be more than 500 words.
3. Use appropriate headings and subtitles in your posts.
4. Only one dofollow link is allowed and that too in the author bio (no affiliate links).
5. You must interact with your readers and reply to comments.
Terms and Conditions
1. Every published article will be the sole property of Webrevud.com and we will have the right to delete it if we find something suspicious about the post or the article. You can not also republish the same post elsewhere.
2. Replying to comments and reader’s questions is a must.
3. The photo on your Gravatar enabled email id must be your real photo.
4. Only one link is allowed and that too in the author bio.
If we found that the article submitted by any guest blogger at WebRevud.Com is a copy-paste effort than we will remove the article and delete his/her account immediately.
If you have any question then contact us.